We’re looking for a Web Developer having 3+ years of experience with a focus on web to join our team in Mumbai. We're looking for experienced candidates only, freshers kindly refrain from applying.
Are you interested in delivering quality web projects for international clients? We work with international brands (Electrolux, Toyota) as well as many large Scandinavian clients in creating websites and applications involving thousands of users.
Are you passionate about creating beautiful and structured code with UX and performance in mind? At Bombayworks, we offer a variety of different projects to help cultivate that passion, while at the same time solving our clients’ problems in smart ways.
As a web developer, you will be working in teams of 2-5 people with delivering brand sites, customer portals, campaign sites, phone apps, and more. You are thorough and used to writing clear and well structured code according to standards. You’ll be collaborating with designers and project managers based in Sweden, as well as open and helpful colleagues in the Mumbai office, and must therefore be able to work constructively in a team framework.
As a person, you have a genuine interest in web development and are not afraid to affect the outcome of a project with your own ideas. You are highly self motivated and responsible, making sure your commitments are delivered within time and budget. Furthermore, you can communicate with people from non-technical backgrounds.
- International setting: You will work with your Indian and Swedish colleagues.
- Non-hierarchical workplace. We believe good ideas come from everywhere and make sure to listen to everyone.
- 25 days of vacation yearly.
- Health allowance
- Personal educational budget of around 24,000 INR, to spend yearly on improving your skills as a web developer.
- Lunch and snacks provided by the company.
- We are a five days a week, eight-hours-a-day company.
- We follow a hybrid model and give you the possibility to work from home three days a week!
- Minimum three years experience in web development.
- Knowledge of W3C guidelines for HTML5, and proper use of content syntax/tags.
- Working knowledge of any large CMS, such as WordPress
- Skilled in object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of UI design with an emphasis on maximising usability.
- Fluent in English in both writing and speech.