We’re looking for an experienced Tester with web and app focus to join our team in Mumbai.
Are you interested in assuring the quality and UX of web projects involving thousands of users? Bombayworks is looking for a tester with a passion for web development and with a perfectionist attitude.
Bombayworks is a digital growth consultancy that embraces digitalisation and globalisation. We combine business sense, creativity and technology to achieve real, measurable results. Not for our clients, but with them. We believe that success is founded on collaboration - both with our clients and their suppliers. That’s why our reputation is based on long-term partnerships. Partnerships that allow us to grow existing business and explore new digital ventures together. Since 2007 we’ve been delivering successful digital projects, products and services to clients including Electrolux, Orkla, Toyota and Academic Work. In our ranks we count strategists, analysts, project managers, designers, developers, testers and content creators. All and all we are more than 80 curious digital experts based in Stockholm, Malmö and Mumbai. You can read more about us here.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a tester, you will be ensuring the quality in various projects including brand sites, customer portals, campaign sites, phone apps, and more. The projects would vary in scope and scale, but you’d ensure that the quality is always in line with or above the client’s expectations. You should have an interest and technical understanding of web technologies and UI/UX-design. You should be able to easily grasp the flow of an application and create relevant test and use cases that ensure that any critical bugs are found at an early stage.
As a person, you need to be structured, responsible, and self-motivated, with a keen eye for detail. You should be able to communicate with people from both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Since you’ll have extensive contact with Swedish developers, designers, and project managers, It’s important that you communicate clearly in English both in speech and in writing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in web software testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Experience in working with any major CMS (e.g. WordPress, EpiServer).
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of usability principles and best practices.
- Good understanding of different types and methods of testing.
BLOW OUR MINDS BY HAVING
- Experience in automation testing, up to date with new tools and technologies for testing.
- Experience in API testing using tools such as Postman.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices.
- Experience in handling CMS, preferably Optimizely and WordPress
- Experience in content and copywriting.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified
- International setting: You will work with your Indian and Swedish colleagues.
- Non-hierarchical workplace. We believe good ideas come from everywhere and make sure to listen to everyone.
- 25 days of vacation yearly.
- Health allowance.
- Personal educational budget of around 24,000 INR, to spend yearly on improving your skills as a web developer.
- Lunch and snacks provided by the company.
- We are a five days a week, eight-hours-a-day company.
- We follow a hybrid model and give you the possibility to work from home three days a week!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
GREAT WORK BY GREAT PEOPLE
Our atmosphere is as important to us as delivering at the highest possible level. We are known for our can-do attitude as well as being down to earth and fuzz-free in both internal and external relations.
If you have the skills to be a part of our team - good. If you also say "yay!" to our way of doing business and have a personality that fits our culture - great! We would like to hear from you. Sooner rather than later.
Loading application form
Already working at Bombayworks?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.